- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 243
- Carbohydrate Content: 28g
- Fat Content: 5.9g
- Fiber Content: 1.3g
- Protein Content: 20g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 788mg
Asparagus & Turkey Roll Ups
This recipe makes for a great meal or snack.
Prep Tip: No tortillas? Spread cream cheese directly on the turkey and roll it up.
Change it Up: Asparagus not in season? Use fresh spinach instead.
- whole-wheat tortilla - 4
- low-sodium deli turkey - 1/2 pound, sliced
- cream cheese - 4 tablespoons, low-fat or fat-free, plain or Garden Vegetable flavor
- asparagus - 1 bunch, washed and trimmed fresh asparagus
1. Put asparagus in a microwave safe dish with about an inch of water. Cook on high until asparagus is tender (about 4 minutes). Drain.
2. Spread a thin layer of cream cheese onto each tortilla.
3. Place a slice of turkey and asparagus spears on top of the cream cheese.
4. Roll and eat.