- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 186
- Carbohydrate Content: 21g
- Fat Content: 9g
- Fiber Content: 2.3g
- Protein Content: 9.4g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 1304mg
Prep Tip: Cream cheese in a tub is more spreadable than cream cheese in a block. Choose tub cream cheese if available.
Change it Up: Use fresh or dried dill weed to the cream cheese for less sodium.
Nutrition Tip: Whole grain bread is better for you. Read the food label and look for the words: 100% whole wheat or whole grain.
- cream cheese - 8 ounces, low-fat plain or Garden Vegetable
- Zesty Italian dressing - 1 package, dry mix
- cucumber - 1 large, thinly sliced
- French bread - 1 loaf of whole grain French bread cut into 1/4 in. slices or 4 slices of whole wheat bread
- Mix softened cream cheese with one package dressing mix.
- Wash and thinly slice a cucumber.
- Spread a little cream cheese mixture onto bread slices.
- Top each piece of bread with a slice or two of cucumber and a dollop of cream cheese mixture. If using whole wheat bread cut the bread slices into quarters then top with
cucumber and cream cheese.