- Yield: 6 servings
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving: 6
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 69
- Carbohydrate Content: 10g
- Fat Content: 1g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 7g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 267mg
Change it Up: Extra kale can be used to make a batch of kale chips. They are great for snacking. Here's the recipe (create link).
- water - 3 cups
- skinless turkey breast - 1/4 pound
- onion - 1/4 cup, chopped
- garlic - 2 cloves, crushed
- cayenne pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
- ground cloves - 1/4 teaspoon
- dried thyme - 1/2 teaspoon
- greens (mixture of collards, kale, turnip greens, mustard greens) - 2 pounds
- Place all ingredients except greens into large pot and bring to a boil.
- Prepare greens by washing thoroughly and removing stems.
- Slice greens into bite-size pieces.
- Add greens to stock. Cook 20-30 minutes until tender. Serve hot.