- Yield: 1 cup per serving
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 92
- Carbohydrate Content: 24g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Fat Content: 0g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 2g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 80mg
- Trans Fat Content: 0g
Mandarin Beet Salad
Make it Faster: Steam beets and slip off the skins.
Prep Tip: Keep beets in the fridge for up to two weeks. Cook the green tops within one to two days.
Change it Up: Roast beets with skins on in the oven at 375° for about 40 minutes.
Nutrition Tip: Choose low-sodium or no salt added canned beets.
- beets - 2 cups canned beets, drained, cut into strips
- mandarin oranges - 1 cup canned, packed in 100% juice
- raisins - 1 cup
1. Drain Mandarin oranges and keep ¼ cup of the juice.
2. In a bowl, combine beets, Mandarins, raisins, and ¼ cup of
reserved juice. Mix well.
3. Serve immediately or chilled.