- Yield: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 6
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 157
- Carbohydrate Content: 23g
- Fat Content: 5.8g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 5.6g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 377mg
Plum & Spinach Salad
Prep Tip: If you have extra feta cheese, use it for a Greek Salad, a pizza topping, or add it to a hot pasta or rice dish.
Change it Up: Use honeydew or another melon instead of cantaloupe.
Nutrition Tip: This salad is very colorful! Eating many different kinds and colors of foods helps you stay healthy.
- watermelon - 4 cups, seeded and cubed
- cantaloupe - 4 cups, melon balls or chunks
- plums - 3, fresh and sliced
- baby spinach leaves - 2 cups
- feta cheese - 1 cup, crumbled
- fat-free raspberry vinaigrette dressing - 1 tablespoon
- Gently toss together first 5 ingredients, and place on a serving platter.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette, and season with salt and pepper to taste.