- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 113
- Carbohydrate Content: 27g
- Fat Content: 0.4g
- Fiber Content: 2.5g
- Protein Content: 2.2g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 15mg
Creamy Grape Salad
Make it Faster: You can also use canned or thawed frozen fruit in this recipe. Make sure you drain canned or frozen fruit first.
Prep Tip: Individual yogurts usually come in 5, 6, or 8 ounce containers. Any size will work in this recipe.
Change it Up: Substitute blueberries or chopped apple for strawberries.
- strawberries - 1 pint, fresh, sliced
- grapes - 1 pound, seedless green grapes, halved
- bananas - 3, peeled and sliced
- non-fat strawberry yogurt - 1 (5-8 oz)
- In a large bowl, toss together strawberries, grapes, bananas, and strawberry yogurt.
- Serve immediately or chill and serve within two hours.